Running -- Heart Keeping Exercise
Running is more than a sport. It requires not only physical readiness but mental readiness, too. It's closely associated with how you feel about yourself and how you feel in relation to others. Simply speaking, if you train and feel good, it affects all areas of your life, including your sex life.
Running is not just a physical act. It affects your emotional state, making you cheerful and stress-free, and it's an effective way to cure depression. All of these benefits bring you to a state of feeling desirable and capable of achieving intimacy with another person.
Studies have shown and keep proving that runners have satisfying sex lives and that running promotes the act of lovemaking. How is that? While running you spend time with yourself and develop an awareness of your body while focusing on your breathing. You learn to differentiate between what kinds of movements suit you and what do not. And when you apply these principles in bed, you can have a superior experience.
Running improves blood supply to the whole body, especially the area around your penis. Those who run maintain their ERECTIONS longer.
A sedentary life equates to lack of potency in bed. Running is a cardiovascular exercise that strengthens your heart, while sitting on the couch makes your heart weak. A weak heart means weak erections, while a strong heart usually means strong erections. The logic is simple.
Running is awesome. It has widespread benefits from slowing down the aging process to sleeping better and protecting you from arthritis and osteoporosis.
How To Start Running
1. The correct way to run is to step from your heels to your toes.
2. Start with short distances and increase your distance as you train. Measure the time you need to run a certain distance and use that measurement to advance.
3. The more you speed up, the more you should run on your toes. When sprinting your heels should be in the air while you touch the ground with only your toes.
4. If possible, run in the fresh air and sunshine. Run on grass or a running track to decrease impact on your joints. Avoid running on hard surfaces.
5. Use quality sneakers for running. Today there are sneakers specially designed to reduce the pressure on your joints.
6. When running uphill, tilt your body forward to make climbing easier.
7. For the first 7 minutes run at low intensity to allow your body to heat up. 8. If you’re just starting out, set realistic and reachable goals. Start by running for 1 minute and then walking for 1 minute, alternating like this for 15 minutes. After a few weeks you will notice you can do more, and you can increase it to 30 minutes while shortening the intervals of walking.
1. Running can enrich your love life.
2. It makes you more desirable.
3. It makes you feel younger and more alive.
4. You will learn your body’s rhythm on the track and in bed, and how to listen to yourself and your body. You will learn when to slow down and when to speed up.
5. Running prevents erectile dysfunction.
6. It makes you skinnier and happier.
7. It increases your basal metabolism. If you remember, that’s what to keep your eye on while losing weight.