Prevent Deadly Falls

AAA

Did you know that falling down is the greatest danger for Americans over 65?

Once you fall, there’s a 25% chance of suffering a debilitating injury, such as a broken bone or even brain damage.

If you are reading this email, it means there’s a 20% chance that YOU will fall this year…

Over the past decade, severe injuries leading to brain damage resulting from falls have increased 90%.

Now, before we address how to prevent falling down let us first address who is in the greatest danger.

People with vitamin D deficiency, lower body weakness, vision problems, foot problems, recent surgery, such as hip replacement, usage of medications such as sedatives, antidepressants and tranquilizers and so on…

Those with balance issues should also be extremely weary…

This is why you must EXERCISE as it will significantly lower your risk of falling down and injuring yourself.

Studies show that there is a 37% LESSER likelihood of falling down and hurting yourself if you exercise regularly, even if very lightly and only a few times per week.

There is also a 60% lower likelihood of breaking bones due to falling down and a 40% lower chance for sustaining  an injury related to falling.

As you age, your muscles and bones weaken, your balance, vision and perception also diminish.
The way to “fight Father Time” on this is to keep active. It is the only way.

Once you’ve begun exercising and improving your balance and strength, you will also become mentally sharper and better aware of your surroundings.

This is the cognitive side of the coin. You won’t be thinking about falling, but your subconscious will. This will also increase your safety.

Aging and its effects lends themselves to a greater consumption of Vitamin C, consume it like it’s going out of style.

Also, keep bioflavonoids in check too, they are found in dark leafy greens, garlic, onions, tea and berries.

You should also normalize your blood sugar because excessive sugar in your blood affects your ability to focus by pulling fluid from the lens.

High blood sugar also damages blood vessels in retina which inhibits blood flow thus poor vision occurs.

I will give you far more details about blood sugar in the future, but for now, have it in the back of your mind.

For now, focus on slowly ramping up your activity, getting into an exercise routine, and eating more of the food I mentioned above.

 

Related Articles

Embrace The Sun Four Key Nutrients You Are Likely Deficient In Just One Diet Change To Live Longer Secret In Being 117 Years Old How Retirement Could Kill You
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×